If you would like us to include your website or project on our list of related sites, please send us an email at email@example.com
- Social Explorer - online mapping of the NHGIS historical census tract and county data.
- Historical Census Browser - online mapping of historical county data.
- U.S. Census Bureau Cartographic Boundary Files - provides generalized boundary files from the Census Bureau's TIGER geographic database.
- U.S. Census Bureau TIGER - provides the TIGER/Line datafiles.
Aggregate Census Data
- American FactFinder - provides access to Census 2000 and 2010 aggregate data, microdata, and the American Community Survey.
- U.S. Census Bureau Data Ferret - provides access to a data mining and extraction tool for TheDataWeb.
Other Minnesota Population Center Projects
- Integrated Public Use Microdata Series (IPUMS)-USA - provides access to a coherent national census database spanning 1850 to 2011.
- Integrated Public Use Microdata Series (IPUMS)-International - provides access to harmonized microdata for 68 countries and 211 censuses.
- Integrated Public Use Microdata Series (IPUMS)-CPS - provides access to the Current Population Survey data.
- North Atlantic Population Project (NAPP) - provides access to the complete censuses of Canada (1881), Great Britain (1881), Iceland (1801, 1901), Norway (1801,1865,1900), Sweden (1900) and the United States (1880).